UK employers who wish to hire foreign workers must apply for a Sponsor Licence.
The Sponsor Licence application process can be complex, and many employers are unsure of where to begin, particularly when it comes to assigning representative roles.
We can support your organisation with all aspects of the UK sponsorship licence.
Our sponsorship licence services include:
- Assisting with initial considerations as to the most appropriate type of sponsorship application.
- Drafting your online sponsor licence application
Helping you to collate the appropriate supporting documentation
- Assisting your HR and recruitment systems and procedures in preparation for a UKVI pre and post licencing visit.
- Briefing staff on their compliance dueties and responsibilities
- Advising on the UKVI ‘genuineness’ test and assessing whether a prospective employee satisfies the points criteria before the sponsor issues a certificate of sponsorship.
- Advice on conducting the Resident Labour Market Test
- Licence renewal applications
- Dealing with sponsor licence suspensions and revocations